For Life (aka Bucket List)
- Go to Ireland
-Go to Greece
- Go to Spain
- Go to NYC! (April 2012) & (Sept. 2012)
- Meet Stacy London
- Meet Fern Mallis
- Meet Nina Garcia
- Meet Tim Gunn
- Meet Heidi Klum
- Meet Michael Kors
Meet Fern Mallis (Sept 2012)
- Get fit and toned!
- Get into Academy of Art University!
- Save up enough money to move out
- Get a job that I love!
- Get into Fashion Institute of Technology
- Figure out what I want to do (fashion illustration/fashion industry)
Own a hope chest (2010) - made by my dad.
- Go on a cruise
- See the Northern Lights
- Be in someone’s wedding party (soon! Sept. 2014)
– Get a book signed (Project Runway signed by Heidi Klum!)
- Get a signed painting (thanks Jennifer Lilya!)
- Learn how to braid my own hair
- Learn shorthand
- Learn Spanish
- Take a dance class (ballroom, waltz, etc)
- Discover my personal style (I’m a feminine, classic, elegant, vintage, part-indie, artsy girly girl.)
- Get married
- Have a loving husband
- Have a big family
- Own my own boutique
- Make an etsy account (my profile)
- Visit all Canadian provinces/territories (3/10)
- Plan another Twin Trip!
- See a ballet – Swan Lake!
- Learn Yoga (not the chanty type though!)
- Start Wreck this Journal (Jan. 1st)
- Paint a “twin painting”
Try sushi (Fall 2010) – loved it
Try bubble tea (Fall 2010) – not so good, try again!
Go to P.E.I (Summer 2010) AH-MAZING!
Go to a Drive In (Summer 2010)
-Get our eyebrows threaded
-Get our Licenses (1/2 done)
-Find an Amish recipe cook-book
- Get back into painting.
-Make a Card Set for a friend (my first order!!)
- Paint an Audrey Hepburn Painting
- Paint a Peacock painting
- Button Bracelet (oh my goodness!!!)
- Clutch by Waves Over Dawn
- Shorts by Maycie After Five
- Dyed Doily Pillow by Crap I’ve Made
- Bow Pillow by E TELLS TALES
- Silhouette Pillow by Ucreate
- Wrap Bracelet by Cheetah is the New Black
- Finish Jewelry Box (2012)
- Dress Shirt Skirt by Lazy Saturdays
- Skinny Jeans! by C&C
- Pay It Forward gift for Irene
-Pay It Forward gift for Stacey
- Pay It Forward gift for Sarah
- Inventory for Future Etsy Shop!
- Finish frame wall
- Get rid of clutter
- Deep clean closet
- Finish Craft room in attic
-White lace dress
- Statement necklace(s)
- More brooches, bangles, and rings
– White jeans
- Skinny jeans
– Cable knit tights
- Burgundy tights
- First real leather purse
- New boots
- Grey purse
- Patterned scarves (lost the one that I loved, boo!)
- New header
Blog for 1 year (October 2011)
– Blog for 2 years
- Be featured somewhere (was featured on bloggers.com)
- Go to/Arrange a Canadian blogger meetup, woo! :)
- Find more Canadian bloggers
- Interview someone in person
- Go to New York Fashion Week
– Go to my first Fashion show!!
- Do Penpaling full-time!!
- Find a blogger in my area
Find a Penpal (found a bunch – yay!!)